Install a Mitsubishi ductless single-zone system and instantly improve your utility bills!
With just three major components – the indoor unit, the outdoor unit, and the controller, these energy efficient systems are installed quickly and easily.
- Hyper-Heat models – Guaranteed heat at -18° (heating & cooling)
- Slim, wall-mounted air conditioners (AC only)
- Slim, wall-mounted heat pumps (heating & cooling)
These units are ideal for living rooms, dining rooms, basements, kitchens, sunrooms, bedrooms, offices and more!
NO MORE HOT & COLD SPOTS with H2i Technology!
- One of the only heat pumps in the world proven to heat at -18°F ambient, producing up to 100% heating capacity at 5°F
- Hot start technology provides warmth from the start, reducing drafts
In other words: HEAT, AND LOTS OF IT!
Click here to read more about H2i Hyper-Heat models…
- The MSZ-FH family of Hyper-Heating INVERTER residential systems offer year-round, high-efficiency cooling and heating for a variety of rooms, including bedrooms, basements, sunrooms, and more. The slim, wall-mounted indoor units provide zone comfort control while the INVERTER-driven compressor and electric LEVs in the outdoor unit provide closer control and higher efficiency with minimal power usage.
- 30.5 – 22.0 SEER, 13.5 – 12.0 HSPF, INVERTER-driven compressor
- Quiet operation as low as 20 dB(A)
- Triple action filtration:
- Nano-platinum filter
- Electrostatic anti-allergen enzyme filter
- Dodorizing filter
- Double-vane air delivery for enhanced circulation
- Option to set each vane separately
- Indirect or direct airflow setting options
- Natural flow setting that creates air movement like a natural breeze
- 3D i-see Sensor™
- Infared human sensing technologies to measure location of human heat signatures
- Senses floor temperature in order to deliver conditioned air to the areas that need it, using double-vane airflow and motorized vertical vanes
- NEW multi-function wireless controller